All purchases are securely made through our business verified paypal account.
Toggle %s Domain Registrations
Domain Registrations starting at $10.69
Get Your Domain Today!
Toggle %s Rd-Codblackops2 Theme Design Released!
@ 30 March 2014 - 01:58 PM
Realm Designz has RELEASED their RD-CodBLACKops2 Theme Design today (29 March, 2014). This theme is both a... FULL and FIXED width theme. Minimum width size of 1280px screen resolution.
It has been coded and packaged for the following CMS Software Packages...
It can be viewed and/or purchased in the RD Shop for the Xtreme CMS version, click this link below...
LINK --> Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Theme Design (must b logged in)
What does the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Theme Design come with, the following...
- Main Theme Design
- Matching Forums
- Optimized Theme & CSS Code
- Game Icons of games you play.
- Recent Posts & News Panels.
- Dual Navigation System (Selectable Via Advanced Theme Options).
- Gallery tabs for game screen shots.
- Social Tabs.
- Matching Splash Page
- Social Site Icons
And much more!!
So what r u waiting for, purchase your copy today for your web site!!
Comments: 0 ::
Toggle %s Technigreen Theme Fixed!
@ 18 January 2014 - 11:37 AM
Wanted everyone to know that the TechniGreen theme Header & Footer problem has been fixed.
Re-Download the theme and simply do the following...
1. UPLOAD the... themes/TechniGreen/theme.php
Comments: 0 ::
Toggle %s Rd-Cod4V2 Theme Upgraded
@ 18 January 2014 - 11:29 AM
Wanted to let everyone know that the RD-Cod4V2 theme has been upgraded to v2.3. These are the following changes...
- Recoded right side hdr box. Can now b turned ON or OFF via "Theme Management" control panel.
- Upgrade Drop-Down Navigation System to version 2.0
- Upgrade font sizes within style.css for larger monitor (Hi-Resolutions)
Comments: 0 ::
Toggle %s Gaming-Rigs-Returned (Evo/xtreme)
@ 17 December 2013 - 10:08 AM
Realm Design has released the Gaming Rigs Module for Nuke-Evolution & Xtreme. This Module is a complete remake of the Gaming Rigs Module, Developed by DFG Development Team. Has many more Features then it's Sister module, Also alot more user friendly.
Module is currently only available for Nuke-Evolution-Xtreme v2.0.9x CMS Software, Will be ported to Raven Nuke in the near future.
This is a MUST have module for your gaming web site and is selling for a good price, so purchase your copy today!!
You will find it in the Store, here...
Comments: 0 ::
Toggle %s Downloads Module (Evo) V1.2.1 Patched V2
@ 01 November 2013 - 03:05 PM
Advanced Downloads module for Nuke-Evolution & Xtreme with BBGroups Integration based on NSN GR Downloads, modified for a better look & function & ease of searching through the categories.
This will replace your current Downloads module. Please make backups of your database and files before proceeding.
This version 1.2.1 Patched V2 is compliant to work up to PHP v5.3
Will not remove any of your current Downloads.
This is the Downloads module found on Nuke Evo Xtreme (upgraded by Lonestar) with a bunch of changes to improve the overall function and look of the Downloads module. This will work on all version of Evo & Xtreme, Provided is all the SQL file for upgrading from any version of Evo from 2.0.7 and up. Many small changes along with some major theme changes has occur to again, better the overall functionality of users downloading from your site.
If you are running Version 1.1 released by Evo Xtreme as a new DL module, you WILL have to remove all files and drop the tables for this will not replace it. When it comes to features, this is the most feature enriched module for Nuke Evo. There is nothing out there that even comes close to this. Because of all the features over the stock module, we have decided to put this as the next version number up to 1.2 rather then continuing with the beta numbers for the features in this module far surpasses anything that a 1.0 series has and what 1.1 has.
Be sure to make full backups of your downloads tables in your database & your Downloads module found in ROOT/modules/Downloads/
What's New in Version v1.2.1 Patched V2
- (FIXED) Missed code for php5 complaincy.
- (FIXED) Various, multiple files coding.
- (FIXED) Various table codes for theme compliancy.
- (ADJUSTED) Cleaned Up Code.
- (NEW) Changed the Admin & Main and other DL pages cosmetic look.
- (NEW) Created new buttons, icons and other graphics for a better look.
- [FIX] Scrolling Featured system
- [FIX] Area to manually put in the URL for the Download
- [UPDATED] Got the system PHP5 compliant.
- [UPGRADE] Added in the ability to assign Category icons
- [UPGRADE] Added in Facebook Comments along with full admin controls.
- Improved the search results showing list
- Improved the overall showing of files in the category listing
- Improved overall look of viewing of the files
- Added lightbox image effect to all uploaded images for the downloads
- Added in top 10 most popular list
- Added in top 10 recently added downloads
- Added addition listing of info about your downloads section
- Added in removed user controls that allowed people to report broken downloads or make modification request. .
- Added when you are logged in as admin, and your viewing a download and want to make changes to it, or deactivate or delete it, you can without having to go all the way into the ACP and into the DL module and find it, it brings you to it.
- Added in controls in the downloads ACP to turn on or off the Downloads Overview
- Added in controls in the downloads ACP to change the amount of the "Top most" shown in the Downloads Overview.
- Restriction to download. Feature was removed by I believe the Evo team for who know's what reason.
- Light box feature, replaced it with lytebox that is already found on Evo Xtreme.
- [FIX] Downloads Overview alignment issue.
- [FIX] Downloads Overview Controls, now can show between 5 - 25 Latest DL/Most DL, not 6 - 25.
- [UPDATED] Upload feature altered to now just upload the files/images without changing the names of the files.
- [UPGRADE] Tooltip added into the download configuration to help with some of the options
- [UPGRADE] Downloads Display controls - the ability to change how you want your downloads look. You have 3 options to choose from.
- [UPGRADE] Downloads Restrictions - Ability to control how many downloads you want your users to download per day/per week. Help stop people just registering on your site to download and never show up again.
- Altered the look of the downloads configuration section of the ACP.
- Modifying Downloads section where it was impossible to change sub folders
- Allow uploads for cats is fixed along with the relative path
- Errors in edit Download and Category using IE fixed.
- Errors with the uploaded files opening to a blank page when downloaded.
- Search feature fixed and working 100%
- Removed the collapsible feature which was not working.
- [UPDATED] Downloads ACP has been altered to make it easier to use
- Added in a new tab feature which can be used in place of the stock view of the downloads. (Thanks to Snype)
- Tab Color controls has been added so you can alter them to any color structure you want.
- Minimum Post Controls feature added to help stop people from just coming to your site and downloading.
- Thumbnail controls added so you can change the size of your thumbnails through out the module.
- Featured scrolling listing found under the Overview controls and a on and off switch for it.
- Color category titles added. Works with sub categories also.
- Few new blocks added to the module, (Thanks Snype).
- Color picker that will provide you with the HEX code to use.
- Download list now will show you what you have featured and what you don't have featured using color icons for quick reference.
- Altered most of the images in the module, will still use images of the theme first before it will use the ones that I created.
- Got the system PHP5 compliant.
- Added in the ability to assign Category icons
- Added in Facebook Comments along with full admin controls.
Comments: 0 ::