HTTP Video Stream Module 4.53V13 for PHP-Nuke, Nuke-Evolution and Xtreme
This NEW 4.53V13 is now compliant to work up to PHP v5.3
(Module Fixes, PHP 5.3 Compliancy Code, Code CleanUP and NEW Template Re-Design Done By: The Mortal)
HTTP Video Stream is an excellent phpnuke video addon script. This final version is the last/latest released by the author and will work with new php-nuke. If you have a website where you want to broadcast/stream video like YouTube, HTTP Video Stream is perfect solution for that.
* New default plugin images
* Included 5 Blocks
* YouTube and Google Video Plugin
* FLV Player Plugin
* Winamp plugin. Currently experimental and only works in firefox
* Admins can edit existing categories
* Each Plugin has an image to represent it
* Member/Adult only categories with users having to accept a disclaimer
* Users can only rate once per video. Also rate system doesn’t popup in a new window but changes instantly on the page with AJAX
* Sort method (Alphabetically)
* Avatar size limiting and admin control for it
* Changeable dates on video submission
* Comment moderation system
* Show 10 more random videos in watch.php
* Play videos in popups
* Search for videos by description and by users
* Added sub-categories
* Submission check (when video is submitted various checks are done to make sure it is a legit entry)
* Usage stats
* User Points
* Video thumbnails
* Permissions setting on download video link
* Multiple languages
* Rating system
* Area for users to be able to submit their own videos
* Area for admin to approve submitted videos.
* Download link for users having problem viewing the video.
* Report video broken link and admin area to go with it.