Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1368+
RD Commercial Themes Available in the RD Shop, Purchase yours today! Buy 1 Theme Design, Get a 2nd GIFT Design FREE!!
( Click Image to Purchase Theme Design from the RD Shop!! ) Must Be Logged IN To Purchase!!

Due to upgrading the site software, all image attachments will not display properly. This is due to the new attachment method. Image attachments would have to be delete & then RE-added.

Your signature images will have to be RE-attached as well.

- RD Management -

Sign in to follow this  
TheMortal

update Rd-Darkicegen Updated To V3.2

Hey Everyone,

I finished upgrading the DarkIceGen theme to v3.2. U should re-download the new version. This theme code has been updated for better compatibility and now comes with Vertical & Horizontal Header Layouts, switchable via... Theme Management

Available for... Evolution v2.0.7, Xtreme v2.0.9x and RavenNuke v2.5.1!!

UPDATED5 June, 2017

I want to thank... Megaboost for requesting this new version.

Now following these steps, which is also in the README Please.rtf file...

Sorry, but due to the code changes u need to do a FRESH CLEAN Install of this version!

1. UPDATED: Main theme.php & core files with new optimized code.
2. ADDED: NEW header section layout.
3. ADDED: Drop-Down Navigation System.
4. UPDATED: Both .css files coding.
5. UPDATED: All forum .tpl files.

RD-DarkIceGen.png