For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

What's Up Rd

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Scorpius

Scorpius

• Members
  • 7 posts

So long time lurker,first time caller :)..well with the exception of my noobness needing help on a theme problem.

I DO have a question though..I see there's a limit per week of downloads..just curious as to what that limit is? Just getting back into hosting and working on guild/clan websites and lost a lot of the fine work from here that's needs replacing.

Not many places left still up and running so cudos to RD for fighting the good fight and keeping things rolling. :)

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 971 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm

Hey Scorpius,

Good to see u here. For regular registered member's the weekly download limit is 3 files. I could increase that, but I had to limit it due certain "Users" that felt they should abuse the download feature.

If your needing help with an RD Theme, make a post in the appropriate forum, this one for RD themes...

http://www.realmdesi...-theme-support/

Scorpius

Scorpius

• Members
  • 7 posts

No need atm for any help but thank you and understandable with the limit..there's always one in the crowd that screws it for the majority. Would there be anyway to notify me of how long I have left until I can dl a couple more things? Don't need much more ,just lost everything I had when my PC took a dirt nap.

Scorpius

Scorpius

• Members
  • 7 posts

oh and my old ass can't remember when i came back and started getting the themes i'd lost..so..ya..gettin old sucks..lmao

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 971 posts

Scorpius, I added u to the "Designer" group, which will allow u to download the files u need without a limit. DO NOT abuse it please. Let me know when u have finished downloading what files and/or themes so that I can remove u from the Designers group afterwards, ok.  ;) :)

Scorpius

Scorpius

• Members
  • 7 posts

damn ..missed out..just actually need three files..2 themes and the clan roster and I should be good and will patiently follow the one week deal if i need any others.

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 971 posts

U should be able to download without any limit since I added u to the Designers group now. Let me know if its not work and I will double check your account. ;)

Scorpius

Scorpius

• Members
  • 7 posts
Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

You have exceeded the maximum amount of downloads allotted to you by the administrator for the week

That's a no go on the downloads still.Appreciate the help in trying to get your fine work back though. :)

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 971 posts

Try it again, it should work for u and allow u to download files. I found the problem on why the group was not allowing it. ;)

Scorpius

Scorpius

• Members
  • 7 posts

thanks a lot Mortal I really appreciate it. .got the three things I needed as to not abuse things...thanks again :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users