For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

Been Here A While And Forgot To Say Hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Megaboost

Megaboost

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUK

I just first want to apologise for not saying Hello when I first signed up. I guess there's no time like the present to say Hello.

Hi everyone. I've been a regular user of RD Themes, In fact for some Years. I would also like to thank TheMortal for all the hard work that goes into designing some of the best Themes for Xtreme.

This place seems to be the only place to find some Awesome Themes these Days.

My current theme: RD-DarkIceGen

Long may this site continue.

• CnC_B4NDIT likes this

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 971 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm

Hey Megaboost,

No worries, glad to see u post an introduction. The DarkIceGen design is one of my favorite themes. I have many themes that I've designed that I love. :)

Megaboost

Megaboost

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUK

I love Design and that Theme is stunning! IMO. I've been using it on my site since I got it up & Running. Kudos to you for Designing it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users