The HTTP Video Stream Module that is for Nuke-Evolution & Xtreme CMS Software has been updated to v4.53.V17. The Mortal has fixed some problems that he came across on the RD Test Site. Please READ the Change_Log file for changes.
Here is a list of what changes were done...
- (FIXED) Template Hover Problem.
- (FIXED) Comments Page Code Problem.
- (RECODED) Copyrights code location to NOT cause hover problems.
- (FIXED) Installer files now fixed to not spit out errors.
- (ADJUSTED) NEW Template Re-Design Updated.
- (ADJUSTED) Permissions Settings page code updated.
- (ADJUSTED) Managed Videos page code updated.
This Video module is fully working under PHP 5.4 on the RD Test Site without any errors, so a good thing.