For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

Yo' There!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MAGNET

MAGNET

Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts
  • LocationUSA - Buckeye

Hiyah, Mortal ...

I wanted to drop by to say 'Hello' and tell you that you still reign!  I've known your work a number of years (since my Yahoo booter site) and you still continue to out do your "own self" dude! 

I will never, ever get up to your standards in no way, shape or form and don't want too either -- there can be only "One".   At any rate ....

I did; however, download the 'Flame' theme from your download section and I look forward to adding the upgrade to my website.   I am going to make an effort to make the changes myself and hope I don't screw it up. :o :D

Thanks again for being you and -- rock on, dude!

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm

Hiyah, Mortal ...

I wanted to drop by to say 'Hello' and tell you that you still reign!  I've known your work a number of years (since my Yahoo booter site) and you still continue to out do your "own self" dude! 

I will never, ever get up to your standards in no way, shape or form and don't want too either -- there can be only "One".   At any rate ....

Hey Magnet,

Thank u for saying that, means a lot to me. I do the theme designs cause i love doing it. Keep in mind that I am HUMAN, I do tend to make mistakes from time -to- time.

U can get to my level, but requires a lot of hours/work to get there. It was not easy for me to get to the design/slicer/coder level that I am at. One must have knowledge of the prerequisites required to design, slice and code themes.

I did; however, download the 'Flame' theme from your download section and I look forward to adding the upgrade to my website.   I am going to make an effort to make the changes myself and hope I don't screw it up. :o :D

Thanks again for being you and -- rock on, dude!

The Flame theme is a nice design. I converted and upgraded both of those themes long ago. Now I am slowly upgrading other designers themes code to my compliancy and adding them here on the web site. Granted I am only adding the themes that users have requested and ones that I find r worth the time to get added.

If u ever need help with themes, let me know, hit me up. B more then happy to help u with it. ;) :)

MAGNET

MAGNET

Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts
  • LocationUSA - Buckeye

Updating this thread a bit and [hugs] to TheMortal!

Still designing and loving every minute of it ... that's me and yes, I've become better than before!  

Not taking on much online design requests since becoming overwhelmed with contracts, proposals and small business interactions offline.  As a US Navy Veteran (disabled), I enjoy hanging out with my comrades; and I do make time to design for and assist retired and active military personnel who play games and have their own websites --- you'd be surprised with the numbers! 

Was on my way to a 3rd year of Game Design but ITT turned out to be a scam which broke my game development spirit some.  So nothing to say to much about that situation.

I've become interested in working with futuristic and technical designs which is more time consuming but hey ... I like time consumptions, I have nothing else to do actually!

So yeah ... thanks for TheMortal who still reign supreme with theme design ... I still luv ya!

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

Hey Magnet,

Hope u had a nice safe Christmas. Lets hope for a good beginning 2017 Year.  :)

Futuristic and technical designs sounds interesting. Hope u do very well with it. U know, I have a bunch of designs (psd's) in the vault that have never seen the light of day. Would b nice to get them sectioned, sliced and coded one day. If u would like a copy of 1 or 2 design psd's, u could see about slicing and coding them. If interested, I could see about getting screenshots of the designs and letting u see what I have in the vault.

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it. Really good to hear from u.

CnC_B4NDIT

CnC_B4NDIT

• Verified
  • 12 posts
  • LocationALBERTA,CANADA

You are both awesome!  Most excelllllllllllllent I always say!   ;)

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

You are both awesome!  Most excelllllllllllllent I always say!   ;)

Hey buddy. U know u remind me of... "Bill and Ted", u know from...  Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie. :lol: :P

CnC_B4NDIT

CnC_B4NDIT

• Verified
  • 12 posts
  • LocationALBERTA,CANADA

HaHaHaHa  yes, of course....... Bill and Ted......Most Excellent  TheMortal   :o   LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users