For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

Thank You Themortal

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

CnC_B4NDIT

CnC_B4NDIT

• Verified
  • 12 posts
  • LocationALBERTA,CANADA

I just wanted to let you know TheMortal that I downloaded the RD-Gamer Black V2 Theme from your website and am now using it for our Canadian Clan website. Our Clan Members love the theme and they think it is a very slick looking theme. I just wanted to say thank you and I sure like what you have done here at Realmdesignz.

B4NDIT-

http://www.canadianclan.ca

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm

Hey B4NDIT,

First off, THANK U for the donation, I really appreciate that.

The RD-GamerBlackV2, I am working on an upgrade for it. Current version is v2.0 and I been wanting to upgrade my Drop-Down Navigation System to v2.0 and to add a NEW ATO option to where u can turn ON or OFF that scrolling news box in the header. Also to add a "Announcements" scrolling text to it and c about coding it to b able to turn ON of OFF.

So that is what I have had planned, just been really busy and have not been able to get to it yet, but I have time now. So I will notify u once I have it completed. ;) :D

CnC_B4NDIT

CnC_B4NDIT

• Verified
  • 12 posts
  • LocationALBERTA,CANADA

Awesome and that sounds great. And you are most welcome for the donation TheMortal. Sure like what you have to offer on your website and very,very useful    ;) 

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

Well, I have the GamerBlackV2 theme upgraded to v2.5, but is currently only completed for the Evolution v2.0.7 CMS, this is on my private server where I do all my coding. So the Xtreme update for this theme will go really really quick.

The last bit of upgrading to the theme is to make an HD Version. This is something that I am coding with all my new theme designs. Coding them to b compliant for systems that use 1368px -to- 1920px screen resolutions. Granted, I do keep a copy of the lower screen resolution stylesheet for those who want to use the lower version. ;) :)

Any ways, I should b hitting u up tomorrow or the day after.

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

B4ANDIT,

I finished upgrading the GamerBlackV2 theme to v2.5 now. U should re-download the new version.

http://www.realmdesi...ckv2-hd-xtreme/

Now following these steps, which is also in the README Please.rtf file...

[2.5 UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS]  Use the... UPGRADE.2.0_to_2.5.zip to Upgrade to v2.5
To upgrade your the theme from v2.0 to v2.5 follow these steps.

1. UNINSTALL the GamerBlackV2 Theme.
2. Make the chromo theme the site default theme.
3. UPLOAD the... "themes" <-- FOLDER that is in the UPGRADE.2.0_to_2.5.zip
4. INSTALL the GamerBlackV2 Theme.

Following these steps should give u a fully functional v2.5. Keep in mind that u can
turn OFF the following features now. These r all changeable via the Adv. Theme Options
Page.

1. News Box in Header.
2. Announcement News.
3. Flash Navigation or Drop-Down Navigation System.
4. Fixed or Full Width Changeable. (currently set at 94%)

If u have any questions or find any issues, do let me know, ok.

CnC_B4NDIT

CnC_B4NDIT

• Verified
  • 12 posts
  • LocationALBERTA,CANADA

Woweeeeeeeee,that sounds great Mortal. I just got home from work and will do this ,this evening ! Excellent and I will let you know if I have any issues.

Thank you kindly Mortal

B4NDIT

CnC_B4NDIT

CnC_B4NDIT

• Verified
  • 12 posts
  • LocationALBERTA,CANADA

Thank you TheMortal,I did exactly what your instructions were and all is going slick ! I have verified that V2.5 is in fact installed and it is and working sweeeeeeeet as a whistle !! It actually seems faster,don't know if that is just me or what,but it "ROCKS"   :D  Thanks for doing the upgrade and I and our Clan Members really do appreciate all your hard work and effort. Looks great B) 

Thank you,TheMortal

B4NDIT

ShadzeB

ShadzeB

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNottingham, UK

I have just upgraded my site to this theme and I have to say mate it looks Awesome my member love 

this theme and it seems to make my site run a lot faster as well.

Thanks for your good work mate.

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

Your most welcome ShadzeB. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users