For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

How To Remove Soldier Top-Right

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Coopst3R

Coopst3R

• Members
  • 4 posts

hi how can i remove the Soldiers pic at top right of this theme i cant seem to fine the coding for this

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm

Hey Coopst3r,

What theme r u talking about, u sort of failed to mention what theme.

PSNext time, please do not post in someone else's post!!

Coopst3R

Coopst3R

• Members
  • 4 posts

Oh ok sorry i recently updated the rd-cod4 theme to your cod4v2 which looks better only one gripe is the soldier pic box at the top right of site how can i remove this ?

Thanks

Coopst3R

Website

http://www.tgos-clan.com/

xfire coopman3480

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

Coopst3R that right side soldiers box CAN NOT b removed, I coded it like that as part of the design. But what i will do is recode it so that it can b turned ON or OFF via the "Theme Management" control panel.

I will reply back once i have it recoded, ok. ;) :)

Coopst3R

Coopst3R

• Members
  • 4 posts

So happy cheers buddy :)

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

Ok Coopst3r,

I'm done with the RD-Cod4V2 theme. Upgraded it to version 2.3. U can download it from here...

http://www.realmdesi...-cod4v2-xtreme/

Read the changelog on that page to c what i upgraded and/or changed. If u already installed the theme on your web site, this is what u need to do.

1. UINISTALL RD-Cod4V2 theme via "Theme Management".

2. BACKUP any hdr images and/or Text_Logo IMG.

3. DELETE RD-Cod4V2 theme from FTP Server.

Once u have done those 3 things, then u can UPLOAD & INSTALL the new version, ok. B sure to read the "Header_Navigation_README.rtf" file for how to EDIT the HDRnavi.php file for the Drop-Down Navigation System, ok. ;) :D

If u have any troubles, hit me up ok. If u happen to find any problems with this new version, let me know.

Coopst3R

Coopst3R

• Members
  • 4 posts

works like a charm thanks very much i will post here if i find anymore problems

www.tgos-clan.com

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts