RD Commercial Themes Available in the RD Shop, Purchase yours today!  Buy 1 Theme Design, Get a 2nd GIFT Design FREE!!
( Click Image to Purchase Theme Design from the RD Shop!! Must Be Logged IN To Purchase!!

Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

Photo

Welcome Back RD

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MorrisAddison

MorrisAddison

• Moderators
  • 21 posts

Current mood: Asleep
Hey Mortal,
Good to see the site back!! also its good to see you using bb3. i've been using it for some time now and i really dig it. you will find it very easy to learn the coding. i've been designing my own styles for some time now.. and integrating the bb3 forums into my html sites.. it makes for a nice way to make a custom site with out having to have to install a portal mod!

anyways its nice to be back on the forums and if you need some help let me know...

~Morris :D

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 726 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm

Current mood: Artistic
Hey Morris,

Thanks, good to have RD back. I really wanted to put back ipb software, but it ended up having way too many errors due to the previous Host servers. Mainly cause the software was setup/configured for that Host server. So since I have been testing Electricoverride's Premodded Package for errors/issues, I was reminded with how SMOOTH running the phpBB3 software was.

So the phpBB3 Software is what Realm Designz is going to stick with. I do not want to have to switch to another software. Don't want to put the Users threw that again.

Morris I made u a Global Moderator ok. But u will need to make 2 more posts b4 u can send private messages. U could post your INTRO... viewforum.php?f=5

U could also reply to the post(s) in the STAFF SECTION... viewforum.php?f=12

That would give u your 3 posts. Really good to have u back Morris. :D

Vicros

Vicros

Verified

• Verified
  • 17 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Current mood: None chosen
I agree welcome back RD! So nice to see the site up and running. Yes i agree IPB is a great forum software and is my preferred solution but Phpbb3 is great as well.

HRD4U2BME

HRD4U2BME

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTexas

Current mood: None chosen
good to see you guys back up...

Lonestar

Lonestar

RD Developer

• Developer
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSouth Shields, UK

Current mood: Twisted
Finally found my way bk to your site lol, Glad its back :)

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 726 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm

Current mood: Artistic
Sup Lonestar, been a long time since I last spoke to u. Hope things r well with u. Don't b a stranger, ok. :)

Lonestar

Lonestar

RD Developer

• Developer
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSouth Shields, UK

Current mood: Twisted
Hello m8, Yea been along time, I took about a 1 year break from all the site coding and stuff, but been back a'few months and just jumping around a'few of the sites that i used to visit :)

Guest_Vampalicious_*

Guest_Vampalicious_*
  • Guests
damn i aint seen you around in a long time lol nice to see ya bk sweety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users