For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

Flame

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

rapid

rapid

• Members
  • 9 posts
is there any way to make the flame theme non flash?

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm

is there any way to make the flame theme non flash?

Of course there is. :) Granted it requires recoding the header file in order to make it work. So good luck with that.... :lol: :lol:

On a serious note, I will recode the header and theme so that the header flash logo and IMG logo is controlled via ATO. This way u can turn it ON or OFF, via ATO. Check back here later on for a reply from me about this. ;) :)

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
Ok Rapid,

I re-coded the Flame and Flame2 themes (both versions.. Evo / Xtreme). So now the Logo IMG and Flash Logo is controlled via ATO. Re-Download the Flame theme and do the following....

To Upgrade to Revision 2.8 Upload the following files to your ftp server.... themes/Flame

- header.php
- theme_info.php

PS: Don't forget to go into your "Theme Management" and UPDATE the themes.... "theme_info" settings. (restore from default)

Enjoy... ;) :D

rapid

rapid

• Members
  • 9 posts
your download links are broken in your post

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

your download links are broken in your post

Rapid, u need to re-download the theme from the Files Section....

http://www.realmdesignz.com/files/

rapid

rapid

• Members
  • 9 posts
yea ifogot to edit my post sorry about that but thanks for updateing the theme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users