For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

Flame 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

oxmate

oxmate

• Members
  • 12 posts
As you know i got flame 2 on my site...My question is how do i edit the header i lmow it's header_03.gif but that is a spacer how do i go around it to put a normal image in?

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm
Hey Oxmate,

Well the Flame & Flame 2 themes both come with a flash logo, which if u look in the RESOURCES folder u will find the .FLA for it. Now if u would like to use a logo image instead of flash, it can b done, but requires u to comment out a few lines of code in the header file. But I did it already for u, so just download the attached file...

The logo image u want is... header_07.gif, again look in the RESOURCES folder for the PSD for it.

NOTE: Just upload that "themes" FOLDER to your ftp server root directory, ok.

Attached Files

oxmate

oxmate

• Members
  • 12 posts
Yep already downloaded...Giving that ago now i will let you know how i go.

oxmate

oxmate

• Members
  • 12 posts
I know that header_07 but thats to change the logo from flash to an image but i want to put an image in the middle where header_03 is but it's a spacer

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
NO, that is not how the coding works. ZeroniX did not design his theme to have a center image. It would require that the header b totally re-sliced and coded and ZeroniX is no longer around. The stretch point (repeat) image must b there and left intact in order for it to b compatible for a 100% full width theme.

oxmate

oxmate

• Members
  • 12 posts
Ok then what theme would you suggest i use for my clan? I need a theme that i can change the header to our needs and a user friendly one...

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
Well I would recommend the... RD-GamerBlackV2 theme. The way I coded the header is with a LogoBg image that is 1920px wide and uses a floating Text_Logo.png image. The LogoBg image u can put whatever u want for it. The Text_Logo image, u would find the PSD in the Resources folder so that u can make the name of your clan.

If u have a certain color preference and find an RD theme from the Files section, the header I can re-code it so that it uses a floating Text_Logo. ;) :)

oxmate

oxmate

• Members
  • 12 posts
yes i have downloaded it and the cod theme i like the cod theme but i would like to know if it's possible to have the forum scrolling in the cod theme like the gamerblackv2 theme?

oxmate

oxmate

• Members
  • 12 posts
I need help.....i changed themes but now every forum post isn't there but when i change back to the original theme there there...
But i want to change the nav bar links how do i do that...i useing the cod theme

oxmate

oxmate

• Members
  • 12 posts
nevermind i got the forums working

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

yes i have downloaded it and the cod theme i like the cod theme but i would like to know if it's possible to have the forum scrolling in the cod theme like the gamerblackv2 theme?

I think that I can REMOVE that rotating soldiers images from that right side box and code it to use the scrolling forum topics.

To EDIT the drop-down forum navigation system links, open and READ this file.... Header_Navigation_README.rtf, the file is in the theme pack folder. It explains how to edit the links.

So I will have an updated RD-Cod4V2 theme for u with the scrolling forum topics in that box, ok.

oxmate

oxmate

• Members
  • 12 posts
Yes pls thank you very much

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
Theme sent via PM.

oxmate

oxmate

• Members
  • 12 posts
Hey could you point me in the right direction to where the forum scroll is that you put in on the header?

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

Hey could you point me in the right direction to where the forum scroll is that you put in on the header?

It is in the header mid section on the far right. The Forum posts automatically scroll. The attached image shows what I c from my end and does work inf Firefox and IE. ;) :)

Attached Files

oxmate

oxmate

• Members
  • 12 posts
yes it works but having probs with the clan so i thought i would change it

oxmate

oxmate

• Members
  • 12 posts
i was talkking abut where the php code is located so i can change it

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

i was talkking abut where the php code is located so i can change it

U will not b able to c any of the header code. Both of the themes main HF-CORE files r encrypted. This is done due to stealing by a certain person of a specific web site. He steals everyone's mods, modules, themes, etc. and claims them as his. So I had no choice but to encrypt the HF-CORE files.

yes it works but having probs with the clan so i thought i would change it

What specifically is the problem your clan is having with the Forum Topics Scrolling Box ?? U need to b specific

The code, u can not do much with it, except for the amount of topics being displayed.

oxmate

oxmate

• Members
  • 12 posts
Nothing to do with the scroll box just alot of members have left and now not many are left in the clan and just thought it was to much with the scroll box there but all good i will more the other block.....Also do you know if there is a raid call module or anything like it for guild wars 2?
I found this but i only know english lol
http://guild-gw2.com/forum/rss.guildwars2

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

Nothing to do with the scroll box just alot of members have left and now not many are left in the clan and just thought it was to much with the scroll box there but all good i will more the other block....

It was not the Recent Forums Scroll box. Most like the forums scroll box, but there r those who do not care for it, mainly it boils down to them not liking to READ news, info, posts, etc. Hence why they probably left. Threw out my years and years of Nuking, one thing I have and know as a FACT, Users do not like to read forum posts and/or any kind of other information.

U have the original theme files, that u can upload that will put the rotating soldiers back into that right side box.

Also do you know if there is a raid call module or anything like it for guild wars 2?
I found this but i only know english lol

http://guild-gw2.com/forum/rss.guildwars2

I don't know what a... "Raid Call Module" is. That link u supplied is for a RSS News feed. I c what the RAIDCALL Module, its the same as ventrilo or mumble or Ts but.... free. I do not think one exists for PhpNuke and/or Nuke-Evolution CMS Software.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users