For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

Looking In To Getting Advice And Help :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

kspree

kspree

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hi all I'm founder owner off a php nuke site 2.0.8 think that's right gfx site and looking in to a new theme and maybe sorting it out as I have no clue :( so can u guy and gals help ?

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm

Hi all I'm founder owner off a php nuke site 2.0.8 think that's right gfx site and looking in to a new theme and maybe sorting it out as I have no clue :( so can u guy and gals help ?

Welcome Kspree,

to Realm Designz, glad to c u here. B sure and check out the FILES section here on the site for public themes, mod, etc. We also have the RD Shop which u can purchase Commercial Themes.

Now your Nuke-Evolution CMS Software should b v2.0.7, which was the very last solid version that was done. I do believe that I seen a v2.0.8 beta version, but since that version is not being done by the original Nuke-Evolution Dev Team members, I would not recommend using it. If u want to verify what version your using, do this...

Download a copy of the... mainfile.php (from ftp root directory), OPEN it with like... Notepad or Wordpad. FInd line... 57, on that line it should tell the version number.

Any ways, the themes u want to use r the ones in this section...

http://www.realmdesi...ion-207-themes/

Enjoy... :D

kspree

kspree

• Members
  • 4 posts
thank you for a quick reply ill se if i can find the cms file and version its on and again than you for linking me to template se tion

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
If u need assistance with the CMS Software and/or checking to make sure that u have the software site settings setup correctly, I can check it for u. If u need help, let me know, more then happy to help. :D

kspree

kspree

• Members
  • 4 posts
ok i do beleave this would be it as i know nothing about the back end (((( define_once('NUKE_EVO', '2.0.8'); )))))
as to help im always needing help with the site :( im such a noob at this stuff

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
What web site did u download that CMS Software ?

If the file is not too large, could u attach that CMS ZIP or a link to download please. I'd like to take a look at that version.

kspree

kspree

• Members
  • 4 posts
i dont know a friend did it last year for me i can give u detail to log in through ftp :)

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
I'm currently doing the required CHMODS, which looks like they were not set. I do need your web sites GOD account to the admin page so I can check the site settings. PM them to me.

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
Ok, the required CHMODS have been set now, so that is good to go. All I need to check is the site setup settings & cookie settings. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users