For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

Howdy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

5STAR

5STAR

RD Member

• Members
  • 60 posts
Just stopping by to say hi and letting you know what a great job on the last 2 themes u completed.

Hope all is well with you and RD. Thanks for all u do ;) :)

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm
Hey 5Star,

Thanks, been meaning to finish the last 2 themes for some time now, just never had a chance too. Version 1.0 of the GamerBlack I did way back in March 2008, which never got released. The "TechniGreen" is version 2.0, version 1.0 was done by my good friend... Fatmouth. I really love the way it came out, AWESOME. ;) :D

I am in good health. Your welcome for the themes. Got more themes that will b released. Going to b releasing the Centrium-ShellzV5 version, which is a really nice blue style design.

Hope all is good with u. :)

5STAR

5STAR

RD Member

• Members
  • 60 posts
Ya been doing real good other than having PC issues, but that will be resolved soon ;)

The TechniGreen theme is really nice, I'll have a go with that soon. As you may know I only use RD themes

All the best, and look forward to see what new themes RD releases

fatmouth

fatmouth

Designer

• Designer
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPlymouth, England
I am totally impressed with the redesign of the technigreen theme im so glad i passed it on now wqell done on completing that I didnt expect to see it so soon. If your in need of more designs i may have some more for you I just dont have the time to code them it takes so long

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
Your design did come out awesome. I'm not a favorite of GREEN, but damn, the TechniGreen theme is an awesome looking theme. Thank u for that. :D

fatmouth

fatmouth

Designer

• Designer
  • 8 posts
Like i said ihave some more designsjust let me know oh n one more thing im trying to write this on a tablet and xant see what im writing as it jumps to the top when i type any plans on making it tablet friendly

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
There is a mobile skin on here. Scroll to the bottom left and click on "Change Theme" and change to Mobile. I don't usually have an issue when using a tablet, granted its been a while since I last checked it.

fatmouth

fatmouth

Designer

• Designer
  • 8 posts
oh right didnt realise there was a mobile version prob why its doing it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users