For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

My Wmp Isnt Reading Web Content Mortal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

pottsie24

pottsie24

• Members
  • 56 posts
my WMP isnt reading web content Mortal ... if you right click on the WMP on the website under properties ... it shows the url to the irnow.wmv file ... heres what mine reads ...

Attached Files

• Attached File  help.JPG   259.75KB   4 downloads

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm
I checked it with my Chrome browser and works just fine, the WMV file plays and displays. I would go into your Chrome "OPTIONS" and double check them. Make sure it is not being blocked. Here is link to the Google Chrome support page with links to posts about Windows Medai Player Plugin for Chrome.

http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/search.py?hl=en&ctx=en%3Asearchbox&query=windows+media+player+plugin&oq=windows+media+player+plugin&gs_l=partner.3..0j0i5j0i8l2.5565.16335.0.19255.25.22.0.3.3.0.164.2673.3j19.22.0.gsnos%2Cn%3D13..0.0.10727j15620785j26..1ac.1.hvtseejsUaY

I am also changing the video to an .MP4 video file, which is 105mb instead of the 198mb.

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
I coded an HTML 5 Video block that uses MP4 video format and uploaded & installed on your web site. Works like a charm. Tell me if u r able to c that video or not. Hopefully u can. ;) :D

pottsie24

pottsie24

• Members
  • 56 posts
WooooHooooo yes it does and i love the player Mortal ... ill just save my videos now as a mp4 ... Thank You Buddy ... Your the best

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
Awesome, good to hear that u can c the video now. HTML 5 ROCKS. Your lucky, I was searching for something on Google and mistyped it and I seen a page regarding MP4 HTML5 code, so I read it and then coded my own HTML5 block and the rest as they say is... HISTORY! :lol: :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [SOLVED]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users