For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

New To All This.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Scythe

Scythe

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hello,
I'm James and I am very new to code and building websites and all this stuff. I want to go to school for it but wanted to try and learn some on my own as well. I look forward to learning some tricks and tips from whoever is willing to share.

Thanks,

James

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm
Hey Scythe,

Welcome to Realm Designz, hope u like the site and everything we have to offer here, especially themes. :D

Well the first thing to learn well with the Nuke-Evolution or Nuke-Evolution-Xtreme CMS Software is to know how to properly setup the CMS Software, in other words, the site settings setup and setting the FILE & DIRECTORY modes correctly via the config.php file. Most every site owner always forgets to check and/or change that to the correct settings. There is the required CHMODs as well.

Once u know how to setup, its pretty simple and can b done in a few minutes.

FURION

FURION

Designer

• Verified
  • 100 posts
There is a lot to learn when it comes to websites, from static html sites to truly interactive websites which are supported by a database. Learning the basic html for websites will assist you in understanding coding and how it works. Understanding the what's and why's isn't necessary at first but as you gain knowledge it will prepare you for the specifics. Like Mortal says, if you are wanting to learn this stuff you have to start with the basics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users