For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

Years Later...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

spork

spork

• Members
  • 9 posts
so years later i check back in...the mortal..how you doing? i see your still doing your thing!
maybe you remember me...maybe not, is it me or does it seem that the base version of evo was still the best simple varrant ever?

spork

spork

• Members
  • 9 posts

this is some nice software however that your using its too bad there offline, doing construction..id like to test it out myself also...

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm
WoW.... :P

Never thought I would c u back here again. It's been a long time. Hope all is well with u in your part of the country ?
Yes, this IPB is a nice piece of sottware. The only downfall to the companys software is the renewal fee's, outragious. Their web site is ONLINE. They do have a demo u can try.

spork

spork

• Members
  • 9 posts
yes man im good,i live in new york now, its been actually 6 years since i fooled around with code! its amazing how you never forget..check out my new business site im in the progress of setting up man

newyorkknifemaker.com

i started my own business making knives from home! i got tired of doing job for people that are more lazy and stupider then i actually am LOL
i started building that theme up today, yea i know its amature ish blah LOL

ill be sure to come around and say hey every now and then!
its amazing techno's code still works fine ! not a single problem installing it today on a server i knew nothing about LOL
cya cheers !

and yes i miss her too still! you know......

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
I wondered about that knife web site when I got the email notification about it. I checked it out. Good to hear that your on your own now. I hope that it goes and does very well for u.

Techno's Evolution v2.0.7 is the only one and last one that actually works the best. Just b careful with using the Evolution v2.0.8(beta) and any of the Evolution-Xtreme versions, SgtLegend and the Xtreme Dev Team have screwed up all those versions. Lost of bugs and problems with them and BLOATED. Another... Platinum again... :o :wacko:

Me I prefer Techno's Evolution v2.0.7, mean and clean. It's easy to install just what mods a site might need, instead of having it all bloated.

PM me if u have an... MSN address or a Yahoo Messenger address so I can hit u up online.

spork

spork

• Members
  • 9 posts
yes this is 2.05 the last version i backed up that worked great on localhost! i got like 10 gigs of php files in this old folders lol

man it says RD-themoral on the msn thats you right? your not online? ryanrrx@hotmail.com :)

oh btw i finally fixed this one too
LINK REMOVED
ill be removing that link thoe after ya view it :)
that theme was a pain in the ass remember?
hahaha good times bro...good times

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
I'm not online, I have to re-install my chat software. Had major network issue, so I ended up having to re-install my O.S. Software. I will get it installed and will check for u online.

YES, I do remember that theme and YES.. :lol: it was a pain in the ass. Glad to hear u finally got it fixed.

spork

spork

• Members
  • 9 posts
all right ill be here a while im sure :)

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
I am online right now, accept the msn invitation...

spork

spork

• Members
  • 9 posts
i did, and i diddent see ya hahaha...well..we will find eatch other sometime or another! :")

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
We will hook up, just a matter of catching each other online at the same time. ;) :D

fatmouth

fatmouth

Designer

• Designer
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPlymouth, England
what happened to techno (sorry to but in on the thread) One minute he is developing software version 3 then just disappears may be others got the better or is he developing other software ?

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
Technocrat quit Nuke-Evolution.com. Once Nuke-Evolution v2.0.7 was totally completed, that was the very last version ever released. v2.0.7 is what u should stick with. So with that, Techno left the scene and spends time with his family and his coding/MySQL for his job.

Voltrix

Voltrix

• Members
  • 4 posts

Techno's Evolution v2.0.7 is the only one and last one that actually works the best. Just b careful with using the Evolution v2.0.8(beta) and any of the Evolution-Xtreme versions, SgtLegend and the Xtreme Dev Team have screwed up all those versions. Lost of bugs and problems with them and BLOATED. Another... Platinum again... :o :wacko:

Me I prefer Techno's Evolution v2.0.7, mean and clean. It's easy to install just what mods a site might need, instead of having it all bloated.

Sorry to bump an old topic, but yeah 2.0.7 was the best. I downloaded Xtreme and installed it locally, and I found myself gutting out most of the gibberish it has in it. It reminded me a lot of 2.0.7 with a lot of nonsense crap pre-installed. Most people want something with basic things pre-installed...not a lot of crap. lol just my take on the whole thing. 2.0.7 was where it was at back in the day. I do miss technocrat, he helped me with coding my own projects a long time ago. Awesome guy.

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts

Yes, Nuke-Evolution v2.0.7 is still the best, hands down. ;)  The Xtreme CMS was built using the Nuke-Evolution v2.0.7 CMS Software. If they would of listened to me, the Xtreme Package would of been a nice cms package. Now it's riddled with errors, bugs and bloated like how the Nuke Platinum got. What a shame and waste. :( :(

Yes, Technocrat was a cool cat. :D

Vicros

Vicros

Verified

• Verified
  • 17 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Oh lord, lets not get off on this tangent. We can talk forever about the whole Extreme package team, who did nothin but steal credit for work they didnt do, and didnt take none of the credit for actually demolishing a good piece of software. Nuke Evo is still a good and viable package and can still be used today its just not modernized as it still used phpbb2.

Now its all about forum softwares, IPB, vB, and XenForo. People dont use Nuke CMS's anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users