For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

Back Again...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

FURION

FURION

Designer

• Verified
  • 100 posts
Hey guys, I'm back again!

Life has a way of getting in the way of these things, please understand.

I have recently started learning theme coding and are using the videos over on evolution-xtreme to guide me in my education. Any input on this? I'm hoping to have a theme coded and up for use within the next two months or so. I hope to get a lot of input from you guys as well as the guys over at the Xtreme site. As talented as you all are, I'm sure to get a good education and steered in the right direction.

Mortal, I am learning the hair pulling mistakes the graphics people make and have adjusted the first of my themes at least a dozen times. I'm still a bit lacking in the creation of nice looking side bars tho. I think you have the corner marketed on that! BTW, Nice BF3 and Diablo 3 Themes!!! I'm working on a Diablo 3 theme currently and will have to show it to you soon!!! It's not original work tho, a lot of credits will be placed on the front of the theme, lol.

Anyways I'm back until life pulls me away again. I can be reached either on msn as furion_relic@yahoo.com or yahoo messenger as furion_relic

Thanks and good seeing you all again!

Furion

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm
Hey Furion, life does have a way with interferiong and/or slowing one down. I hope all is well with u on your end. I will try and catch u online... :D

FURION

FURION

Designer

• Verified
  • 100 posts
Sounds good!!!

FURION

FURION

Designer

• Verified
  • 100 posts
Bangin' my head against the wall, this coding is finiky. It reminds me as to why I enjoyed WYSIWYG programs!

There are so many in's and out's, this ways and that's, it's going be a painful next two months so longer, lol.

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
The theme coding can b a real bear... :lol: :lol: I spent a long time studying the theme coding & forum tpl coding, I know the coding very very well.

fatmouth

fatmouth

Designer

• Designer
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPlymouth, England
Ha theme coding it gets easier and iv been doing alot of learning myself over the past couple yrs html css php mysql and have just decided to go back to nuke evolution although i wish i had a copy of 2.07 as extreme is is only i could swear but im in the tweaking stages of making a nuke theme that is css based rather than tables I dont like tables there horrible nasty things however forum side iv not touched I want to but part of me says is it worth it ? it might screw it up totally

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
Knowing html, css, php does greatly help for the coding. Knowing flash coding does help as well for those who want to make a flash navigation menu with button effects, etc.

Fatmouth, I am working on a Nuke-Evolution v2.0.7 Basic Package, mainly the exact one the Nuke-Evolution.com site had, but with applied fixes and adjustments that I have found and/or come across threw the years. Once done, I will b placing it the download section for all to download.

I have always preferred the Basic Evolution v2.0.7 Package over the Xtreme Package. WHY? Cause the xtreme package has way too many problems and is bloated now, just like how Nuke-Platinum got. Stick with the Evolution v2.0.7. If u would like to download the Nuke-Evolution v2.0.7 Package, let me know and I will make it available to u.

FURION

FURION

Designer

• Verified
  • 100 posts
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and celebrated the New Year safely.

I'm still around, working late watch (12 midnight to 8:00 am) has become a bit daunting. I don't get to see anyone on here much, especially when at these hours. Stay safe and take care.

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 993 posts
Hey Furion,

Hope you and your family had nice time together during the holidays. Graveyard huh, boy I use to work graveyard years ago. It was nice, but the hours r hard when u want to talk to your friends. ;) :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users