For Public Raven Nuke, Nuke-Evolution & Evolution-Xtreme Themes!
Best Viewed with Minimum Screen Resolution of 1280+

Welcome to Realm Designz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

All New Registered Accounts will be subject to Administrative Validation!!

Photo

Photo Display Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

5STAR

5STAR

RD Member

• Members
  • 60 posts
Hey Mortal, do you have a suggestion of a block or module that would display images, something simular to what you have up top for the shop ?

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 982 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm
Hey 5Star, funny that u r asking about such a thing cause I have started working on one about 1 week ago. I actually have one sort of working, but still has some bugs with it. When I get another chance to work on it again I will get back to working on it.

In case your going to ask.... NO, I do not know when I will b able to get back to working on it. :lol: But it is on my todo list though. ;)

5STAR

5STAR

RD Member

• Members
  • 60 posts
:lol: Ur too funny, just hurry up :P

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 982 posts
Yes... MASTER :lol: :lol:

I worked on it this morning (Sunday) and worked out the bugs with it. The slider is nice. I coded it into the Centrium-ShellzV5 theme and will upload the theme onto the RD Test Site and let u check out the slider fully working.

HRD4U2BME

HRD4U2BME

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTexas
i would like to see this slider aswell...

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 982 posts
HRD4U2BME, I will pm u the link to my RD Test Site so u can c it in action.

5STAR

5STAR

RD Member

• Members
  • 60 posts
Um Hello :angry: :lol:

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 982 posts

Um Hello :angry: :lol:

Oh... HELLO :lol: :lol:

I take it u would like the link as well. lol Actually I thought I had given it to u. I will pm u the link. I would post the link in this reply, but I do not want to let others know the link. Only if I choose to give out. Mostly to privileged people that I've known for a while, like u 5Star.

5STAR

5STAR

RD Member

• Members
  • 60 posts

Oh... HELLO :lol: :lol:

:) That looks very nice. Nice how it displays the images. Keep up the great work man.

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 982 posts
Thanks buddy. I will get this other Slider coded into the RD-Hockey theme and c if I like it better, which I probably will. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users