RD Commercial Themes Available in the RD Shop, Purchase yours today!  Buy 1 Theme Design, Get a 2nd GIFT Design FREE!!
( Click Image to Purchase Theme Design from the RD Shop!! Must Be Logged IN To Purchase!!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

Photo

Photo Display Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

5STAR

5STAR

Respected VIP

• Respected
  • 60 posts

Current mood: Mellow
Hey Mortal, do you have a suggestion of a block or module that would display images, something simular to what you have up top for the shop ?

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 702 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm

Current mood: Artistic
Hey 5Star, funny that u r asking about such a thing cause I have started working on one about 1 week ago. I actually have one sort of working, but still has some bugs with it. When I get another chance to work on it again I will get back to working on it.

In case your going to ask.... NO, I do not know when I will b able to get back to working on it. :lol: But it is on my todo list though. ;)

5STAR

5STAR

Respected VIP

• Respected
  • 60 posts

:lol: Ur too funny, just hurry up :P

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 702 posts

Yes... MASTER :lol: :lol:

I worked on it this morning (Sunday) and worked out the bugs with it. The slider is nice. I coded it into the Centrium-ShellzV5 theme and will upload the theme onto the RD Test Site and let u check out the slider fully working.

HRD4U2BME

HRD4U2BME

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTexas

Current mood: None chosen
i would like to see this slider aswell...

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 702 posts

HRD4U2BME, I will pm u the link to my RD Test Site so u can c it in action.

5STAR

5STAR

Respected VIP

• Respected
  • 60 posts

Um Hello :angry: :lol:

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 702 posts

Um Hello :angry: :lol:

Oh... HELLO :lol: :lol:

I take it u would like the link as well. lol Actually I thought I had given it to u. I will pm u the link. I would post the link in this reply, but I do not want to let others know the link. Only if I choose to give out. Mostly to privileged people that I've known for a while, like u 5Star.

5STAR

5STAR

Respected VIP

• Respected
  • 60 posts

Oh... HELLO :lol: :lol:

:) That looks very nice. Nice how it displays the images. Keep up the great work man.

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 702 posts

Thanks buddy. I will get this other Slider coded into the RD-Hockey theme and c if I like it better, which I probably will. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users