RD Commercial Themes Available in the RD Shop, Purchase yours today!  Buy 1 Theme Design, Get a 2nd GIFT Design FREE!!
( Click Image to Purchase Theme Design from the RD Shop!! Must Be Logged IN To Purchase!!

Important Announcement!

The Registration process on this web site requires u to enter your LIVE PhpNuke, RavenNuke, Evolution or Xtreme web site address that u r the OWNER of.
This gets verified, so if u enter a BOGUS or INVALID web address the verification bot will mark your registered account as a TEMP Account

Photo

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ruphus

Ruphus

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationWaco,Tx,Usa

Current mood: Scurvy
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Wishing everyone a happy and safe holiday season!

Ruph

Achene

Achene

Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Current mood: Artistic
On Mortal's behalf since he is out of town and no access to internet, let alone electricty, I will make this for the both of us.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year and may everyone's travels be a safe one.

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 702 posts
  • LocationThe Mortal Realm

Thanks Achene for posting on my behalf. Where I go, there is NOTHING, but I had a nice visit with Shellie. I hope u and everyone else on here had a nice and safe Holiday.

Ruphus

Ruphus

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationWaco,Tx,Usa

Current mood: Scurvy
No power? what happend? Where you go, the woods? lol, jk. Im so overdue for a vaction.

btw, how do you edit the mood settings in this forum when posting? I looked but don't see it, maybe i'm just tired.

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 702 posts

It is due to where I go to spend Christmas, which I do each year since SHELLZ's death. U see, each year I spend my Christmas by her, where she was laid to rest. Call me CRAZY, but I think I am already that since I decided to stay alive, which I should have ended my life like I wanted too. But I have... SerinaV to thank for the mind changing decission to stay alive. The place where I laid her to rest is a private secluded area that is not accessible by car, only by foot. I wont go into more detail then what I already have stated, ok.

Now to change your MOOD, simply scroll up to the top naviation bar menu. See where it say's your USERNAME, to the left of it there is a... "Mickey Mouse" icon. Click on that and in the drop-down window, just click the... "Change Mood" button.

5STAR

5STAR

Respected VIP

• Respected
  • 60 posts

Current mood: Mellow
Happy New Year RD

I think I can speak for most. We are all curious to see what RD comes up with this yr. Thanks for all the support, it's top notch

Thanks, and All The Best :)

TheMortal

TheMortal

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 702 posts

Happ New Year (2012) 5Star. Hope u had a nice & safe New Year celebration.

Me and Achene do have plans on releasing some NEW RD Public and Commercial Themes for all. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users